- Input Channels: Each channel has a separate 6.3mm (1/4') balanced phone jack for mic and line & accepts both balanced and unbalanced signals.
- AUX Control: This controls the level of the channel in the final mix of AUX Send Output.
- AUX Send & AUX Return : These have been provided for sending the pre-fader output of channels for monitoring or for adding a Special Effects Units.
- MONO/STEREO Output : Mono output is available either Left & Right output jacks when the switch is in ‘Mono’ position.
- Each channel has GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE, ECHO, PAN and slide LEVEL controls with CLIP LED indicator.
- Echo section provided with Delay, Repeat and Level controls.
- Headphone socket with Level control.
- Independent Bar graph for each channel.
- Distributor Amplifier
- AC Operation